Free continuing education opportunities
Housecall Providers Hospice is partnering with community groups to offer quality educational presentations on topics that impact their work, staff, patients and residents.
- Hospice 101 — how hospice and palliative care can benefit you and your patients!
- Using comfort medications safely and effectively at end-of-life
- Care for the caregiver — how to manage emotional exhaustion and compassion fatigue
- Simple tips and tricks for comfort at end-of-life
- Assessing comfort when patients can’t speak
- Death and dying 101 — what you need to know
To schedule a presentation, please contact
Heather Young at:
Brian Leese, DO, has been Housecall Providers Hospice Medical Director since 2020. Prior to joining the care team at Housecall Providers Hospice, Dr. Leese spent 10 years at OHSU where he worked as a hospitalist, but it was his work with patients living with serious illness that had the greatest impact on him. Called to a deeper connection with this work, he completed OHSU’s Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fellowship hospice and palliative medicine fellowship in 2020 and is board certified in hospice and palliative medicine.