Our primary care staff utilize a team-based model of care. This means that in addition to your primary care provider (PCP) you might also receive care and assistance from a nurse, social worker, spiritual counselor, care coordinator and scheduler who together make up your primary care team. Different members of the care team may help you at different times as your medical condition changes. There may be times when you have one or two members of the team involved and other times when you have many more.
We provide care to adults with a focus on symptom management
Our clinicians are able to perform minor procedures in the home but also can connect patients with the services they may need such as in home blood draws, X-rays, ultrasounds, EKGs (electrocardiograms) or referrals to specialists.
Advantages of in-home primary medical care
Beyond receiving medical care in the comfort of your home, our proactive coordinated care helps to prevent unnecessary emergency room visits, hospitalizations and readmissions.
Please call our office (971-202-5566) before you complete the primary care application form (sidebar) so we can confirm that we are able to treat you.
- Be sure to have your current insurance card and patient address information when you call.
- Once screened for care, the intake specialist may direct you to fill out the new patient application. (Please be sure to complete all information on this form as missing information may delay the admission process.)
- Please return the completed application by fax, mail or email. If returning by email, please contact our office so you can encrypt your paperwork before sending as email transmissions may not be secure.
We will contact you if we have further questions or to let you know when we can set up your first appointment. It is not uncommon to wait a couple of months to establish care with Housecall Providers Primary Care so please keep seeing your current provider until we have completed an intake visit with you.
Patients receive quality medical care in the residence of their choice, be it in a private home or a residential setting.
Insurances we accept:
Housecall Providers accepts the following insurances plans. This list changes occasionally, so if you don’t see your insurance plan listed, call us at 971-202-5500 to ask if we can accept your plan.
- Medicaid OMAP
- Trillium Medicaid
- Medicare Part B
- Regence MedAdvantage PPO and HMO
- Regence BlueAdvantage HMO
- United Healthcare MedAdvantage (all MA plans)
- CareOregon Advantage
- CareOregon Medicaid
- Providence MedAdvantage: Includes Bridge, Focus, Select, Dual, Extra, Prime & Choice
“To take over the responsibility of someone’s care, it feels daunting, so having the support of primary care and hospice within one organization meant everything to me.”